This is a variation on a Peanut Butter and Black Raspberry Jelly Sandwich that I started making when I was a kid. Not sure why I tried this but it’s good.
Since the bread is hot it melts the peanut butter. Give it a try and see what you think.
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 tbs black raspberry jelly
- 1 tbs peanut butter
- Toasted the 2 slices of bread in a toaster
- Spread peanut butter on the side of one slice of bread
- Spread jelly on the side of the other slice of bread
- combine to make your sandwich