Chocolate and Peanut Butter No-Bake Oatmeal Cookies
I grew up on no-bake oatmeal cookies while playing games and coding on my C64! While warm they are really good, gooey, and chocolaty. Just fill up a bowl and enjoy.
Some like to scoop them onto parchment paper to make cookies.
I prefer to put them in a 13×9 glass pan. Once cooled a pizza cutter works great to cut them into whatever size you want.
These are great for parties. Make sure you use Quick Oats and not Old Fashioned Oats for this recipe.
No-Bake Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 tbs cocoa
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups oatmeal quick oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine sugar, butter, milk, cocoa and salt in a pan big enough to later add the oatmeal.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute stirring frequently.
- Mix in peanut butter, oatmeal, and vanilla.
- Once mixed together pour into a 13x9 pan. As an alternative you can spool onto wax paper making each one cookie sized.
- Cut once cooled. A pizza cutter works great for this!